Brilliance in the Basics with Kyle Harth should be the 1st video you see when it comes to a rifle. Kyle is a veteran of the US Army Special Forces & served multiple combat tours & deployed globally in operational, instructional and advisory roles.
- Kyle Harth is a veteran US Army Special Forces & served many combat tours & deployed globally in operational, instructional & advisory roles
- He reviews the difference between a direct gas impingement system versus a gas piston system, barrel lengths & controls on your rifle
- He covers caliber selection, bullet flight, zeroing your rifle, target selection, trigger control & sight alignment & stances for shooting
- He also goes into movement and ready positions and more
- This video is a great addition to your library of resource material and will help make you a better shooter