Federal Express Smart Post , United Parcel Service (UPS) and the US Postal Service (USPS) are our standard methods of shipment to all areas within the Continental U.S.
- Orders are usually shipped in 1-3 business days.
- Flat rate shipping to the 48 contiguous states is $5.99 per order. Orders over $100 ship free.
- Flat rate shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories is $29 per order.
- Shipments going to APO’s , FPO’s and P.O. Boxes will be shipped via the US Postal Service regardless of shipping option chosen.
Express Shipping, Next Day and 2-Day Air packages
- On FedEx Next Day and FedEx 2 Day Air – we make all efforts to ship the same day you order.
- Orders received after 12pm (noon) EST may not ship until the next Business Day.
- We will contact you if any additional delays are necessary.
- Large, bulky, or heavy items may incur additional Express (air) Shipping charges.
- Please be sure you have provided DAY TIME contact information. If we cannot reach you the shipping of your package may be delayed.
- Our web site will post an average cost for Express Shipping of a single unit. This cost will be adjusted up or down to the ACTUAL cost of shipping your package via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day Air. If these charges exceed the average by more than 10% you will be contacted via e-mail and/or phone to approve the shipping charges.
- Saturday delivery available for $10-15 additional to most areas.
- All estimates are per single unit.
International Shipping Options
- Free Shipping is not available outside of the US48.
- Flat-rate shipping on all orders to Canada – $49.99. Our products are also available on Amazon Canada.
- All other international locations (besides Canada) pay the exact cost of freight. Please contact us for a shipping cost estimate.
- Customer is responsible for any and all duties or taxes that might be due.
- We ship via UPS and USPS Airmail.
- Since exact cost cannot be determined until your order is ready for shipment and shipping cost vary greatly by destination and weight, the charges shown on your invoice represent the “Average Cost” of shipping a sample package using the service you select. Your credit card will be charged exact cost of shipping your order. If your cost exceeds the “average” by more than 15% you will be contacted via e-mail to approve the shipping charges.
Reporting Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- DAMAGED shipments and/or packages which appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)-891-3660 in case of damaged or lost shipments.