Make Ready with Paul Howe: Combat Mindset is all about teaching you how to defend yourself and others with the correct mental perspective. This is a must see video from Paul Howe who is a high-risk training instructor that served 20 years in the US Army.
- If you train to defend yourself and defend others, you need to make this video part of your tool kit.
- Your success against an aggressor will depend on not just your skill-set but also your mindset.
- Paul Howe reviews important topics like motivation to survive, fear and negative thoughts and mental programming.
- He also shows how to handle stress, tactical confidence, medical self-aid, and more.
- Warning: This video contains graphic content, which some viewers may find disturbing.