Signaling for Rescue: we hope it never happens but what if it does? What if you are stranded alone or with your loved ones in a remote location? It could have been a natural disaster, an unexpected snow storm, or simply your car breaking down.
- With Signaling for Rescue, Dave Canterbury reviews the rescuer’s point of view and rescue strategy & how searchers attack a rescue mission
- He covers your survival kit resources, marking a trail, ground signal devices, signal fires, whistles, signal mirrors, and more
- When modern technology fails, being able to get rescued will be based on your skill set and knowledge
- Dave Canterbury is a master woodsman with over 20 years of experience working in many dangerous environments
- This video is another tool for your survival skills tool chest